This e-book is payable by donation. Set your own price, download and enjoy!
This e-book will teach you how to:
- Place cams, nuts and other trad climbing gear
- Build trad anchors
- Use different belay methods (including guide mode)
- Equalize and extend gear effectively
- Understand forces on climbing gear
- Abseil safely (including using a prusik knot)
- Climb with half ropes
- Test rock quality
- Prepare for your first trad lead
Plus much more.
* 125 pages
* 200+ full-colour detailed illustrations
* Easy to print or view on your phone
* Everything you need to know to start trad climbing
Don't have PayPal? Click here.