This e-book is payable by donation. Set your own price, download and enjoy!
This e-book will teach you how to:
- Place cams, nuts and other trad climbing gear
- Build trad anchors
- Use different belay methods (including guide mode)
- Equalize and extend gear effectively
- Understand forces on climbing gear
- Abseil safely (including using a prusik knot)
- Climb with half ropes
- Test rock quality
- Prepare for your first trad lead
Plus much more.
* 259 pages
* 500+ full-colour illustrations and photos
* Easy to print or view on your phone
* Updated August 2018