Printed Paperback: Available worldwide on Amazon.
E-Book: Payable by donation. Set your own price, download and enjoy!
Learn how to:
- Place cams, nuts and other trad climbing gear
- Build trad anchors
- Climb cracks efficiently
- Use different belay methods (including guide mode)
- Equalize and extend gear effectively
- Understand forces on climbing gear
- Abseil safely (including using a prusik knot)
- Climb with half ropes
- Test rock quality
- Prepare for your first trad lead
Plus much more.
* 190 pages
* 500+ full-colour illustrations and photos
* Easy to print or view on your phone
* Updated June 2019